BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
Becoming a member of Retirees WA will provide access to a number of benefits and services.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Social Club – Discounts on trips, shows & functions.
- Travel – Dave from italk Travel Midland will help plan your trip and provide great deals on these trips.
- Member Advice – Help for any concerns and referrals to appropriate government departments.
- Branches – Provide a point of social contact with other members from a similar district. Branches provide com-panionship, trips, entertainment, help to make new friends and prevent social isolationAutomatic access to the Social Club.
- Villages – RWA have villages across the state and units are purchased on a “lease for life” basis.
- Financial advice – available by expert financial advisor.
- Joseph Banks Aged Care Facility – State of the art and fully accredited aged care facility located in Canning Vale.
- Funeral Fund – Every cent paid belongs to the member. Contact RWA for more information.