“To provide a home for older people in Western Australia which is safe, homely and happy. To respect the independence and needs of every person who stays with us.”
At Joseph Banks we believe:
Every person is an individual with unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs;
Every person has a right to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of age, race or beliefs;
Every person has a right to make decisions and choices regarding their lives.
- 62 single rooms with en-suite accommodation. Most with a private balcony or patio.
- 4 spacious living/ dining areas
- Situated amongst attractive gardens adjacent to the Joseph Banks Estate Retirement Village Community.
- 2 storey building with extensive views from the 1st floor.
- On-site catering and laundry services
- Close to Roe Highway (Nicholson Rd exit) and Kwinana Freeway
- Handy to local shopping and community facilities.
Services Provided by Joseph Banks
- Personal Care
- Religious Services
- Social Activities
Visiting Services Available
- Occupational therapy
- Pharmacy service
Andrew Kruger- Facility Manager
Lorraine Thompson- Administrator
Joseph Banks Aged Care Facility
58 Canna Drive
Canning Vale WA 6155
Phone 08 9251 5400
Fax 9251 5495